Friendship Day 2021 Wishes And Quotes


 HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES

Happy Friendship Day. I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life, my friend.

Thank you for being my bundle of joy. Thank you for being supportive and kind and for believing in me when no one else did. Thank you for being a friend. Happy Friendship Day. 

 Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day, to you!

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship. 

From childhood memories to sharing dreams, secrets and special moments. Our relationship has come a long way! Know that you are cherished. Happy Friendship Day. 

I have no words to describe how I feel, to have a friend like you. Thank you for being my best friend in life. Happy Friendship Day! 

Happy Friendship Day! I pray that our beautiful friendship always remains the same. 

Happy Friendship Day, my buddy! You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever! 

With your presence in my life, my life has illuminated with new hope. You are a wonderful soul who has taught me the real meaning of friendship. Wishing you a warm Happy Best Friend Day. 

Thank you for being my bundle of joy. Thank you for being supportive and kind and for believing in me when no one else did. Happy Best Friend Day. 

Some people are so special in our lives that it’s hard to imagine existing in a universe without them. Happy Best Friend Day. 

I am one of those lucky individuals who have gotten to experience the meaning of true friendship. Happy Best Friend Day. 

 Not many things in life make me happy. But you are an exception. Happy Best Friend Day.

Thank you for never letting me do the stupid things alone. This just proves what a great friend you are to me. Happy Best Friend Day. 

You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship lasts forever! Happy Best Friend Day. 

When you have someone whom you can call any day, any time…. you know you are blessed. Happy Best Friend Day. 

Time and distance are important in every relationship. But with a friend like you, who lives in my heart, we will never be separated by distance because we are connected at heart. Happy Best Friend Day. 


CONCLUSION 

The origins of ‘Friendship Day' may be traced all the way back to the early 1900s. Joyce Hall, the inventor of Hallmark Cards, is credited with founding ‘Friendship Day' in 1919. He came up with the idea of Friendship Day so that people may celebrate the unique tie of friendship.

However, by 1940, the tendency had faded and friendship day was no longer widely observed. Winnie the Pooh was appointed the World's Ambassador of Friendship by the United Nations in 1998, and the UN later designated July 30th as International Friendship Day in 2011.

Friendship Day, on the other hand, is observed on the first Sunday of August in several nations. As a result, you get to choose your day! On Sunday, August 1, 2021, you may commemorate Friendship Day.